This is just a quick post on another Bayside dresser I painted. The last one I did had so much interest I decided to recreate it again. It had some dings and chipped veneer on the sides, but it was overall in great condition and needed minimal work!
This is the second dresser from the set I picked up last weekend. The other piece I painted Green with white knobs and this one got a pretty blue. I seem to be going with more color right now! The steps to redoing the dresser were the same as they usually are: clean, fill with wood filler, sand the whole piece, wipe it down, paint, wax, add hardware and line the drawers. It was a fast project and I finished the day I got it, but I was a little weary of doing the exact same look on another piece since I ended up using the same hardware as the last bayside. It’s a good pair thought!